Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their team. The duties of the Payroll Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating & entering data on 200 to 300 employees (union and non-union weekly)
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, union dues, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles & department/division transfers.
- Prepares union reports.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence & protects payroll operations by keeping info confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Long Term
Pay: Starting at $16/hr, BOE
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess: Excel, Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization, friendly, easy going, dedicated, self-starter.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan