Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their team. The duties of the Payroll Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating & entering data on 200 to 300 employees (union and non-union weekly)
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, union dues, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles & department/division transfers.
- Prepares union reports.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence & protects payroll operations by keeping info confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Starting at $16/hr, BOE
Client Benefits (once hired on): Health Insurance, 401k, ESOP, Bonuses
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess: 1+ years of experience in payroll/accounting, Excel, Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization, friendly, easy going, dedicated, self-starter.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org