Job Summary: Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team. The Sales Representative is responsible for handling incoming phone calls & internet leads. They will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers & ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining & logging customer sources.
- Respond promptly/professionally to inbound internet lead activity via phone/email
- Respond promptly & professionally to voicemail/email messages
- Complete follow-up process to unsold prospects with an emphasis on appointment setting
- Stay current with all product training/build value & sell customers on features/benefits/value
- Add & update all client records
- Treat all customers in a pleasant, polite & professional manner
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction, cultivate sales referrals, solicit service & generate positive feedback
- Conduct business development & networking activities to generate sales
- Set & achieve targeted performance goals
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time (Monday – Saturday, hours vary per day)
Pay: $10/hr, with performance based stackable bonuses
Benefits from Clients (once hired on): Client offers extensive benefits package. Client has many locations nationwide offering plenty of opportunity for growth & relocation.
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Outbound marketing/prospecting experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills & excellent organizational skills
- Excellent follow through & follow-up skills
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at www.expresspros.com/EdwardsvilleIL/. You can also email your resume to jobs.edwardsvilleIL@expresspros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan