Job Summary: Our client is looking for a Service Representative to join their team. The Service Representative is responsible for handling incoming service phone calls & internet leads. The Service Representative will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers & ensuring complete satisfaction, as well as marketing efforts by accurately obtaining & logging customer sources.
- Respond promptly/professionally to inbound internet lead activity via phone/email
- Respond promptly & professionally to voicemail/email messages
- Complete follow-up process to prospects with an emphasis on appointment setting
- Stay current with all product training/build value & sell customers on features/benefits/value
- Add & update client records
- Treat all customers in a pleasant, polite, courteous & professional manner
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction, cultivate sales referrals & solicit service
- Set & achieve targeted performance goals
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time (Monday-Friday, 9a-6p)
Pay: Up to $13/hr, BOE
Benefits from Clients (once hired on): Client offers extensive benefits package. Client has many locations nationwide offering plenty of opportunity for growth & relocation.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of relevant experience
- Excellent telephone & organization skills
- Ability to multi-task & ruthless time management
- Highly professional & dependable
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan