Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Mail Clerk to temporarily join their team. The Mail Clerk responsibilities include:
- Sorts, opens, posts & electronically logs Skip-A-Pay.
- Responsible for balancing transactions daily & reporting discrepancies to the manager.
- Assists manager with investigating discrepancies & correcting errors.
- Performs clerical duties including typing correspondence, printing, filing & auditing.
- Completes business-related errands and runs various reports upon request.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Temporary
- 3 years office experience with bookkeeping or banking experience
- Basic Office Equipment & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highschool Diploma or GED
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at www.expresspros.com/EdwardsvilleIL/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.EdwardsvilleIL@expresspros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-288-8011 with any questions.
If you have already interviewed with us before, please call our office to let us know your availability.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan