Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Subcontract Specialist to join their team. The Subcontract Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review significant and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions and terms & conditions. Document and communicate these changes with upper management and vendor to gain approval/denial.
- Ensure fully executed agreements, subcontracts, and associated modifications are disseminated to appropriate departments within the company.
- Ensure all vendors are compliant with Insurance requirements. Making sure all COI’s are organized and requested when needed.
- Keep record of any documentation needed from vendor, while communicate regularly with vendors when such documents are needed.
- Reviewing all subcontract invoices and coding them with proper information so they can be submitted to Accounts Payable.
- When needed, help with material and equipment purchasing orders.
- Communicate with project managers for all jobs with subcontracts.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $15/hr, BOE
- Exceptional communication (both oral and written) and listening skills.
- Strong attention to details, and the ability to make quick, informed decisions.
- Comfortable working under pressure and in a face paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of different types of contracts is preferred but not required: Time & Materials, Lump Sum, Cost Reimbursable, Master Service Agreements, etc.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan