Construction LaborerConstruction Laborer
Woods Basement Systems, Inc. - Collinsville, IL
$13-$25 per hour
Please apply at:
Woods Basement Systems, Inc. has been locally owned and operated since 1986. Today, we are largest and most-respected basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor in Greater St. Louis, Southeast Missouri, Central & Southern Illinois. We are seeking installers and laborers for completion of waterproofing and foundation repair work. If you have a strong work ethic and want to be a part of "wowing" our customers, we'd love to have you on our team!
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Loads trucks with materials, tools, and equipment as instructed by the Foreman. Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment. Makes efficient use of time.
- Performs installation duties according to company approved methods and as instructed by the Foreman. Completes work to meet Woods Basement Systems' standards and timetables. Uses safe methods in handling tools and equipment. Makes efficient use of time.
- Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if needed. Ability to travel overnight during the week.
Skills / Requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to maintain a 60 hour work week during the busy season and travel 50% of the time
- Perform physical labor and get rewarded with excellent pay and benefits
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Construction experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check for criminal history
If you are interested in advancing your career and income by joining our winning team, please apply today! For more information about our company, please visit woodsbasementsystems.com or find us on Facebook. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13- $25 per hour
Required experience:none- We Train