Job Summary: Do you love interacting with people? Our client in Madison County is looking for a Mobile Retail Specialist to join their team. The Mobile Retail Specialist is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to all customers.
- Promotes and stimulates sales of merchandise.
- Meets annual sales objectives while utilizing sound merchandising techniques.
- Assist with coordinating the efficient & effective operation of off-site events.
- Assists with effectively monitoring, evaluating and controlling inventory stock levels.
- Assists in conducting periodic inventories & maintaining accurate inventory controls to meet seasonal & special needs of the customers.
- Provides high quality services to all internal & external customers.
- Provides coverage in any location if needed.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Part Time, Long Term (4 days / 20 hours a week)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current State issued Driver’s License & a Clean Driving Record.
- Minimum of two year’s work experience in a professional office environment.
- Minimum of three years demonstrated experience in customer service.
- Experience in retail management and working knowledge of electronic cash register operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability/willingness to work a flexible night schedule.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan