Every other weekend/ 1 evening a week
Greet and direct visitors/incoming calls to appropriate personnel performing exceptional customer service. Monitor security systems/individual emergency pendants. Operate multi-line telephone system and complete a variety of administrative duties.
Delegation of Authority
As receptionist, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls. determines purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and place messages inappropriate department mailbox or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provide callers with address, direction and other information.
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business and directs visitors to appropriate personnel and /or resident apartment.
- Offers beverages to visitors waiting for administrative personnel, as appropriate.
- Maintain a current file/listing of emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel: department, extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required (Activity/Special events)
- Maintain message memo log
- Monitor Resident and Guest sign in/Out sheets
- Monitor Security Cameras and resident Pendants
- Report suspicious persons/activity to supervisor immediately
- Maintain Resident Pendants appearance and performance
- Accept deliveries and notify the appropriate personnel of arrival
- Receive and sort mail
- Accept rent/cable payments and write receipts
- Maintain Manual Census Sheet
- Manage Front Desk Cash Box and issue meal tickets, including Resident and Staff meals charged.
- Submit Resident Special Event Request and Work Orders to appropriate personnel
- Collect money from Staff for Jeans day
- Maintain a clean receptionist area
- Post menu for next day on Menu board
- Notify Business Manager of cable, internet or phone concerns
- Notify Cable provider of residents cancellation
- Be knowledgeable of the protocol for all emergency situations
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions when operating office equipment
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns to your supervisor as soon as possible
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
APPLY ON INDEED