Quality Control Inspector
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their team. The Quality Control Inspector’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect raw material, layout masters, in-process work in order to assure all job requirements are met.
- Examination of product includes but is not limited to label checks, verification of quantity, proof reading, spell checking, barcode inspection, verification of spec sheet information, measurements, verifying color and paper type, placement of perforation/no perforation, numbering, glue placement and effectiveness, packaging, etc.
- Stop production activities as necessary when product does not meet specifications.
- Make records of all quality activities per specified procedures.
- Assure compliance with safety and health regulations and good housekeeping practices within assigned areas, as well as compliance with all quality specifications.
- Maintain all required documentation of work performed and ensure that all forms and materials are labeled properly
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Group Term Life, Short-term/long-term Disability, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Practice ruthless time management
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan