Job Summary: Do you love numbers? Our Client is looking for an experienced Financial Assistant who can handle a variety of financial tasks with efficiency & accuracy. The ideal candidate would have skills & experience in the Financial, Insurance, & Annuity Industry. The Financial Assistant will be working with the CEO who is still a very active & a successful Certified Financial Planner. The Financial Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assist multimillion dollar per month producer of Life, Annuity & AUM.
- Coordinate all client appointments. Gather & prep all materials & conference room for client meetings. Complete/process life & annuity applications. Process issued policies.
- Work on financial modeling of client scenarios utilizing financial planning software. Run life insurance illustrations & annuity income rider quotes.
- Establish new client files. Maintain client files & electronic data files in a timely manner. Enter new financial sales into client database. Check sales information profile report.
Benefits provided by Client: The client’s innovative & competitive compensation program offers multiple ways to earn income. Their flexible plan plays to your strengths. They provide an exit strategy to sell your cash flow business, allowing you to determine the fate of your business in the event of retirement, disability or death. The client’s parent company developed its dynamic seminar system over the course of its 27-year history. It has shared this experience & knowledge with this client. The Client knows what works & why. They’ll provide you with presentations that are market appropriate, proven to work and easy to use. From eApps to business-tracking reports, the client provides you with progressive technology & tools to successfully build your own business within their business. Through their robust Virtual Back Office, you’re in control of all aspects of your business. Through strategic alliances with many of the industry’s most respected companies, you’ll have access to a wide spectrum of products and services. This power of choice allows you to find the best products to meet your customer’s needs. Are you ready to be challenged to achieve more than you ever dreamed possible?
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Eval/Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $45,000/yr, BOE
- Proven office experience in a financial advisory firm or financial support role
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multi-task/prioritize work
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills in an efficient manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office & professional appearance
- Experience with TD Ameritrade or other client software/reports is a huge plus
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com Call 618-726-2140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!