Room Servers/Attendants are responsible for providing attention and service to the residents during meal times. They are responsible for the care and upkeep of the dining room.
- Check coffee machine.
- Pitchers of juice on ice (cranberry, orange juice, 1 water)
- Iced Tea. Brew 3 gal container a day.
- Check the tables are filled with silverware, condiments, napkins, etc
- Seated residents, make sure they have silverware.
- As time allows and line of residents slows down, bus tables of dirty dishes and clean up spills.
- Wipe tables down as time allows.
- Finish bussing all tables.
- Clean tables, do fill ups, wipe don chairs.
- Wrap silverware for lunch.
- Vacuum entire Dining room and move mats and sweep and mop around serving line(after lunch)
- Wipe down serving line and drink counter. Clean glass sneeze guard.
- Fill ice machine for lunch.
- Take out trash and wipe down trash cans and dish carts. clean windows walls, and sills behind trash cans and dish carts.
- Knowledge/experience with kitchen operations.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to lift 50lbs. Able to stand, walk and work on tile/concrete flooring for 4 hours at a time.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week:
APPLY ON INDEED