Serious candidates with supportive living experience in assessments.
Responsible for maintain the compliance of federal,state and local codes, regulations and ordinances.
- Perform nursing procedures as outlined by state law.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of all state regulations and residents rights according to the Illinois Department of healthcare and Family Services.
- Interact on a professional level with resident's physician, pharmacist and other medical personnel as needed.
- Assist resident with care activities as needed and required.
- Supervise nursing staff in the day to day care giving activities of residents(i.e. wellness and illness recognition)
- Supervise the receiving , documenting of medication management and monitoring when necessary.
- Comply with the Department of Healthcare and Family Services policies and procedures as outlined in the regulations and the facility manual of policies and procedures.
- Review the DON screens and develop resident care plans on an assessment of residents needs.
- Participate in selected family meetings with regards to hospice intake, level change, etc.
- Conduct initial assessment and service plan within 24 hours of admit date along with a TB check list..
- Within 14 days of admit date complete a Comprehensive Resident Assessment (RAI)
- Within 366 complete and sign resident RAI.
- Responsible for updating he Quarterly Service Plan.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating information in conjunction with quarterly evaluations.
- Responsible for Staff and residents TB testing.
- Maintain information regarding the residents and staff TB testing and schedules subsequent testing annually. These new records are placed in the resident chart and the employees files each year. A copy is also kept in a binder in the nursing office.
- Maintain schedules and records of CPR training classes.
- Making sure C.N.A.'s & Medication Nurse are up to date with Resident's needs.
- Address and discuss solutions for any problems that might come up during each shift.
- Maintain current information on all rules and regulations prescribed by the Illinois Department of Human Services.
- Respond to residents emergency calls.
- Meet customer service standards in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner and monitor the same among staff for all external and internal customers.
- Maintain compliance and understanding of all current residents rights.
- Excellent interpersonal conflict resolution skills.
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY ON INDEED