Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for multiple Control System Technicians to join their team. The ideal candidates would be able to interpret schematics & apply electrical control fundamentals in device wiring, work with power tools, test equipment, all with moderate supervision. Duties may also include component mounting, electrical checkout / troubleshooting, & QA duties.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time
Pay: Up to $15/hr, BOE
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to read & interpret schematics/blueprints
- Working knowledge of electrical control fundamentals including: device wiring, component mounting & testing/troubleshooting electrical equipment
- Experience with AUTOCAD, NEC, U.L., and other codes is a plus
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-288-8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan