Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for an Insurance Representative to join their team. The Insurance Representative will produce a variety of applications across all lines to grow the book of business and to generate revenue. Possess the ability to accurately and timely handle customer service transactions.
- Handle service related issues accurately and courteously.
- Answer the phones while providing excellent customer service
- Run marketing lists, make marketing phone calls for sales / appointments.
- Call customers to offer insurance and financial reviews.
- Run quotes for various products and communicate them to customers
- Pivot from every service transaction to an additional product line. Take care + 1 philosophy.
- Offer bank financing to customers with auto lienholders.
- Offer life insurance or a life insurance review at every opportunity.
- Handle/process all outgoing mail.
- Follow up promptly to all inquiries and requests from the regional office and customers.
- Maintain a Life Hotlist at all times with a minimum of 20 names you are working with.
- Prepare daily bank deposit accurately.
- Track and communicate all production in a timely and accurate manner to the agent so your paycheck can be processed timely.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time (Direct Hire if you have your insurance license or Evaluation Hire if you do not)
Pay: Up to $40,000/yr, BOE
Benefits provided by Client: Vacation, PTO, Client will match employee’s Roth IRA contribution.
- Practice ruthless time management
- Self-motivator with the desire to learn
- Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills
- Highly organized and friendly
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.