Job Summary: A business in Madison County is looking for a Licensed Insurance Agent to join their team! The LIA will build rapport with clients in a positive/professional manner and provide information about the products and services offered to existing and prospective clients. The LIA will maintain all client communication and documentation as well as learn systems of multiple carriers and maintain relationships with those carriers to effectively service all insurance clients. They will review renewal policies and find appropriate solutions for customers. Must be completely comfortable making with cold calls.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $10/hr, plus commission
- Current Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Must have 2 years of insurance & personal lines customer service experience
- Must be dedicated to highest quality Customer Service; integrity, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and function effectively in a fast moving environment
- Must display a professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn systems quickly with attention to detail
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Applied TAM and Vertafore PL Rating knowledge is a plus
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.