Job Summary: Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative to join their team! Our client has been in business for over 40 years and is a second-generation business which takes pride in being locally owned & operated. The Licensed Insurance CSR will build rapport with customers in a positive/professional manner & provide information about the products/services offered to existing & prospective customers. The Licensed Insurance CSR will maintain customer communication/documentation as well as learn systems of multiple carriers & maintain relationships with those carriers to effectively service all personal insurance customers. They will review renewal policies & find appropriate solutions for customers.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time
Pay: Up to $18/hr, BOE
- Current Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Prefers 5 years of experience in an insurance office and/or customer service
- Knowledge of insurance practices for writing home & auto.
- Must be dedicated to highest quality Customer Service; integrity, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and function effectively in a fast moving environment
- Must display a professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to Handle multiple phone lines & take payments
- Ability to learn systems quickly with attention to detail
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) & AMS 360 Software
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at https://www.expresspros.com/FairviewHeightsIL/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.FairviewHeightsIL@ExpressPros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-726-2140 with any questions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan