Job Summary: Do you possess a leadership background and enjoy a hands-on environment in the service industry? Our client in Madison County is looking for a Division Manager to join their team. The Division Manager will actively manage the Commercial Entry Door Systems Group’s service, installation and sales business. If you have managed a minimum of 3 managers and a field/office staff of 20+, then this Division Manager position may appeal to you.
- Lead and oversee all divisional operations and management personnel associated with efficiently, effectively and profitably handling all Service and Installation jobs
- Manage and improve operational processes and procedures with the objective of providing maximum profit and return with as much emphasis on customer satisfaction and return business
- Work with Regional Manager to establish sales and operating budgets and work with Service/Sales Group to continue to focus their efforts on achieving budgeted sales and gross profit objectives, while still maintaining their Territory and Key Account customer bases
- Deliver Profit Dollars and the return on sales that meets or exceeds the yearly financial budget/forecast
- Establish objectives and action plans and ensure all are consistent with corporate objectives
- Hire, train and develop new employees; improve individual performance through daily coaching, monthly P&L and Scorecard reviews and yearly performance reviews
- Effective lead meetings, set performance expectations and hold employees accountable
- Communicate with customers to develop sales opportunities and/or solve problems
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $100,000/yr, BOE
Benefits from Company: Competitive Base Salary AND participation in an Annual Bonus Incentive Compensation Plan. Comprehensive total benefits package including a corporate wellness program, paid time off plan (PTO); already your 2nd year you will accrue 16 days of PTO! You will have a Company provided cell phone and laptop.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing personnel; preferably with a Residential Service Organization in the building products and/or construction equipment rental industry
- Possess an ability for technical applications, mechanical systems and problem solving
- Experience conducting meetings with exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Experience hiring, training, developing and conducting annual performance reviews
- Must enjoy a high-level of activity in a hands-on environment where there is an emphasis on meeting deadlines and providing unmatched customer service
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Travel is minimal; on occasion to customer job sites and quarterly for senior management meetings
How To Apply: Please visit our website at www.expresspros.com to submit an online application to our Edwardsville office location.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.