Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team. The Operations Manager will oversee all aspects of the Commercial Entry Door Service Dept. Must be adept at scheduling, dispatching, project management & managing a field force of service technicians while fiscally managing labor costs/budgets.
- Will directly impact and shape the business by managing operational activities that involve Service, such as managing the dispatching and scheduling efforts of field technicians, while ensuring labor hours are within budget and project profitability and customer satisfaction are routinely met.
- Work with Senior Management to learn how to establish sales and operating budgets and how to efficiently manage labor costs.
- Improve individual performance of the office and field personnel you manage through coaching, scorecard reviews and yearly performance reviews.
- Evaluate and make suggestions to improve operational processes and procedures.
- Hire, train and develop new employees and lead effective field force meetings.
- Must be proactive, comfortable communicating with customers and willing to solve problems.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $100,00/yr, BOE
Benefits from Company: Competitive Base Salary and participation in an Annual Bonus Incentive Compensation Plan. Company provided cell phone and laptop. Comprehensive total benefits package including a corporate wellness program, paid time off plan (PTO); by your second year you will accrue 16 days of PTO! Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge. Advancement and transfer opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred with a minimum of 5 years of work experience with supervisory / leadership experience or a minimum of 10 years of work experience with supervisory / leadership experience.
- Participate in the management on-call rotation schedule
- Effective time management skills, highly organized and a keen sense for addressing both customer and employee issues quickly with an ability to remedy problems
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Must be a good communicator and able to conduct meetings with hourly and salaried employees
- Must enjoy a high-level of activity in a hands-on environment where there is an emphasis on meeting deadlines and providing unmatched customer service
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
How To Apply: Please visit our website at www.expresspros.com to submit an online application to our Edwardsville office location.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.