Job Summary: If you have managerial experience combined with a passion for customer service, talent for forming relationships and driving effective operational changes that positively influence the bottom-line, then we have the position for you. Our client in Madison County is looking for a Regional Operational Manager to join their team. A strong background in Service and Installation improvement initiatives coupled with a well-rounded business acumen and the ability to bring effective team building strategies are important for this role.
- You will directly impact and shape Multiple Mideast Service and Installation Operations by proactively evaluating and assessing how current operational and sales activities are carried out by exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Will make appropriate recommendations for operational and sales procedural/process improvement changes with a goal of increasing customer satisfaction while delivering healthy profit margins and return on sales that meets or exceeds the annual financial budget/forecast at all southeast office locations
- Leverage your operations / process improvement expertise in a consultative manner with personnel to give employees the confidence that they can trust your leadership and any changes they are expected to adopt in their daily work activities, thus becoming the “go to resource” for operational advice, guidance and career mentoring
- Will travel the Mideast up to 50%; growing region, so must be willing to travel to additional locations as they are added.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $100,000/yr, BOE
Benefits from Company: Competitive Base Salary and participation in an Annual Bonus Incentive Compensation Plan. Company provided vehicle, gas card, cell phone and laptop. Comprehensive total benefits package including a corporate wellness program, paid time off plan (PTO); 2nd year PTO accrual increases from 10 days to 16 days! Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge. Advancement and transfer opportunities.
- Highly prefer a minimum 7 years of management experience with a minimum of 2 years managing multiple locations
- Safe driving record and valid driver’s license required
- Analytical ability to evaluate operational processes, procedures, financial results, survey feedback and other metrics and determine cause/effect relationships. Able to isolate key information and determine the impact of process or procedural changes.
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Proficient with Windows based programs and ERP/CRM systems
How To Apply: Please visit our website at www.expresspros.com to submit an online application to our Edwardsville office location.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.