Job Summary: Our Client in Madison County is looking for a Tool & Die Maker to join their team. The responsibilities of the Tool & Die Maker include but are not limited to:
- Setup and operate a variety of thread rolling / heading machines to produce quality products
- Select proper dies according to instructions.
- Perform die changes and tooling adjustments.
- Work with engineering and/or maintenance to resolve specific machine, tooling, setup problems on a limited basis.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $17.50/hr, BOE
Benefits provide by Client (once hired on): Client pays 100% of benefits package.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience reading blueprints and using micrometers
- Ability to read, write and calculate basic mathematics
- Frequent work with lightweight parts, occasionally lifting heavy bars, racks/pans, up to 50 lbs
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.