Marketing Content Writer- Woods Basement Systems
Woods Basement Systems, Inc.
Woods Basement Systems is HIRING!!!
Woods Basement Systems, Inc. is the region's largest waterproofing, foundation repair, radon mitigation, and basement finishing contractor. We are seeking a motivated content writer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing company content both online and offline through news articles, blogs, and social media.
At Woods, we are motivated to revolutionize the service/construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and wowing our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have excellent leadership skills, and a proven track record creating successful marketing content apply today to join our team!
Please apply at:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists the PR & Events Coordinator with creating website content.
- Researches products, services, and completed projects for content creation.
- Translates technical industry information into creative content.
- Publishes engaging, informative and accurate content to the company’s website.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field;
- Some coursework in communications, journalism, or marketing preferred; or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
Job Type: Part-time
- Communications, Journalism or Marketing: 1 year
- High school or equivalent