Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for multiple Production Workers to join their team. The Production Workers operate machines to punch, cut, form, chamfer, clean, weld & assembly parts.
- Follows safety regulations & reports safety violations to management.
- Follows manufacturing procedures.
- Aligns parts in dies or positions them against fixtures on machine.
- Pushes button or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Benefits provided by Client: temperature control building, competitive benefits package once hired on by client including: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401k, Paid holidays, paid vacation
- High school diploma or GED; 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, memos & short correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply & divide all units of measure: whole #s, fractions & decimals.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at www.expresspros.com/EdwardsvilleIL/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.EdwardsvilleIL@expresspros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-288-8011 with any questions.
If you have already interviewed with us before, please call our office to let us know your availability.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.