Job Summary: A client in Madison County is looking for a Maintenance Planner Scheduler to join their team! The MPS responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a sufficient backlog of planned routine and shutdown work for the assigned areas.
- Utilize approved scheduling tools and methodologies to schedule all non-emergency Maintenance Department work in such a way as to ensure all preventive and predictive maintenance tasks are completed in a timely fashion. Coordinate and plan materials/production for new product introductions.
- Lead planning, scheduling, and procurement efforts to ensure successful completion of annual outage/turnaround periods Identify and implement system and process improvements to drive continuous improvement.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $82,000/yr, BOE
- Previous supervisory, project and/or contractor management experience is required. Must have 1-5 years of experience in a manufacturing production planning environment.
- 7 years of work experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- PMP and/or equivalent project management experience. CMRP preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Works setting ranges from office to extreme outdoor conditions.
- Strong problem solving, teamwork, conflict resolution and time management skills.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-288-8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.