Job Summary: Our locally owned & operated client is looking for a Title Processor to join their team. The client started over 50 years with one location & has since added multiple locations throughout Madison County. The responsibilities of the Title Processor include but are not limited to:
- Review ownership of property to determine if any judgments, liens, or mortgages are attached
- Examine title commitments
- Order & receive payoffs/cancellations to mortgages, judgments & liens attached to a subject property to clear the title before closing.
- Prepare closing/title documents for execution.
- Provide constant communication with Realtor, lenders, mortgage brokers and customers to ensure quick and accurate transactions
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $15/hr, BOE
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of real estate procedures, maintain accuracy, be detail oriented, possess ruthless time management, extremely organized & is highly confidential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in finance/banking is preferred.
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at www.expresspros.com/EdwardsvilleIL/. You can also email your resume to jobs.edwardsvilleIL@expresspros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.