Confident. Ambitious. Motivated.
Is this you?
Are you working for an employer where you are best utilizing your talents while feeling rewarded for it?
Would you like to be part of a team with a strong sense of camaraderie that promotes positive values while having fun? This is where you belong! We are looking for qualified candidates to join our Sales team!
Never worked in the Plumbing, HVAC, or Electrical field before? No problem! We will train the right candidate.
We are looking for an Educational Sales Representative to join our team!
Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, & Electrical Services
1902 Vandalia Street, Suite 100
Collinsville, Illinois 62234
- 26 YEARS in the business & growing since 1993
- Named in the Top Places to Work in STL area & Best Places to Work in IL for 4 years in a row
- We are on the list of INC's 5000's Top Growing Small Businesses in the Country
How to apply?
-Call the Recruiting Department at 844-714-6559
-Online at: https://trusttiger.applicantlist.com/jobs/
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision- available for dependents!
- Paid Time Off: Includes holidays, sick days, and vacation
- Company vehicle with fuel for work related travel
- Life Insurance
- Retirement option
- Bonus opportunities!
The purpose of the Education Sales Representative is to ensure growth in the territory of the market of providing education in plumbing. Market and build the value of our plumbing education. Ensure full class size to maximize the impact our education has on the market.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Address all incoming inquiries regarding the education we are providing
- Attend/participate in internal meetings and vendor training
- Research colleges, universities, and companies to develop leads
- Respond to leads, and build relationships with local establishments
- Evaluate any challenge that arises and work with appropriate personnel to develop strategies, tactics, and plans to deliver the customers expected services
-Minimum 1-3 years of sales experience
-Sales experience can include cold calling and/or marketing/sales work experience
-College courses in sales, marketing or business administration also preferred but not required
-Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and PC skills required
-Highly motivated and ability to work individually and in a team environment