Inside Sales Specialist
The primary goal of the Inside Sales Specialist is to prospect and sell products and parts to customers. You will have the opportunity to sniff out potential sales and the challenge of closing these sales. You will have the responsibility of increasing revenue through active accounts and creating new sales, while working directly with customers and clients to provide excellent customer service. You will be required to have excellent problem solving abilities, great attention to detail, and a team-oriented mindset.
- Perform market research to determine potential customers.
- Retain and develop relations with active clients.
- Create market relationships
- Ability to understand and follow a sales channel management reporting process that tracks identification and closing of sales activity.
- Provide quotes for all products and services available while supporting and educating customers on benefits of utilizing and adopting the latest data-centric product set.
- Constantly promote the brand during sales calls, activities and events.
- Generate increased revenue using sales and relationship management skills.
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $19/hr, BOE (plus commission)
- High School diploma/GED
- Associates or Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing
- Inside sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Track record showing prior achievement in previous positions with sales accountability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Oral and written communication skills; skill in negotiation and persuasion.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of telecommunications technology products and services.
- Ability to learn and retain company policies and procedures, including marketing and sales practices and principles.
- Ability to sell the experience of company services and products to new and existing customers.
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals.
- Act as a team player.
- Suggest new opportunities for growth in products and services sales resources.
- Achieve accounts acquisition targets.
- Meet customer expectations throughout sales and implementation process.
- Reduce product churn to achieve revenue generation.
- Assist with development of new informational and educational materials used for target marketing.
- Retain knowledge of advertising campaigns, offers, and other marketing tools provided by the company.
- Ability to explain and sell campaigns and offers.
- Make transition of customer responsibility to the Customer Care Team seamless following product implementation.
How to Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville office at www.expresspros.com or email resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 675 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.