Job Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Production Manager. The CNC Production Manager will be responsible for the daily activities of production personnel: On Time Delivery, Plant Safety, Efficiency, Training and proper workflow through the plant.
- Follow and enforce safety regulations and company policies. Encourage a safe work environment.
- Maintain appropriate Staffing levels, Skill levels, and Plant Layout
- Meet department performance goals and metrics
- Plan and direct Manufacturing activities and establish priorities for manufacturing in keeping with effective operations, manufacturing standards, cost factors schedules and other department needs
- Coordinate efforts across multiple shifts to achieve Production goals
- Coordinate production, procurement, maintenance and quality activities to obtain optimum efficiency, utilization of human resources, equipment and customer satisfaction
- Schedule jobs to be released to the shop by ensuring all materials, programs, quality documents, routings, work instructions and any open issues are satisfied before scheduled start dates
- Responsible for ensuring work instructions are created and processes are documented and accurate
- Review time, attendance and production records and address any issues
- Working safely and efficiently to produce products according to customer specifications.
- Aid in facilitating continuous improvements in the Production process.
- Complete projects on time and under budget by 5%.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $85,000/yr, BOE
- 7+ years as CNC Machinist large CNC experience preferred
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Previous experience in a contract manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Ability to meet production goals, including volume/quality of work & timely completion of work.
- Must have: high integrity, effective communication skills, exceptional mechanical aptitude, detail oriented, results driven & strong leadership ability
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at www.expresspros.com/EdwardsvilleIL/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.EdwardsvilleIL@expresspros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-288-8011 with any questions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.