Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for multiple Electricians to join their team. The Electrician troubleshoots and repairs electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, DC and frequency drives, gauges and test equipment. The Electrician provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of Manufacturing.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation/Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $60,000/yr, BOE
Benefits from Client: This client offers many benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & 401K. This client VALUE's their employees! Along with your salary and benefits, they will discuss your personal development goals and help you plan for your future. They offer classes, help you develop and learn new skills, and set attainable goals personally & professionally to ensure a bright future.
- Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field is required.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
- High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances required.
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work beneath machines and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
- Must be highly safety conscious.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email a resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.