Job Summary: Our family owned & operated client is certified as a Service Disabled Veteran owned small business through the Veteran Affairs & the Federal Government (fully licensed, bonded & insured). Our client is looking for an Experienced Carpenter to join their team. We are currently seeking an Experienced Carpenter who can produce framing, trim carpentry, flooring, tile & other remodeling skill sets with a high-level of quality. Our client has continued to grow & expand within the community. Grow your career with them!
- Install wall coverings/finishes, floor covering (tile/laminate) cabinets & countertops
- Install crown, doors & baseboards
- Proficient framing abilities
- Ability to problem solve independently
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Eval/Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $18.50/hr, BOE
- 2-4 years of experience in construction including interior finish work
- High-school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Skilled in the hand-on installation of drywall, framing, taping, painting, finish carpentry, store fixtures/displays, acoustical ceilings, concrete patching, caulking, doors and hardware, flooring (carpet tile, base, ceramic tile, VCT, & LVT), bathroom accessories, minor plumbing & electrical
- Exterior site work experience (grading / asphalt) a plus
- Highly self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed and satisfy all customers
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines & attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally & maintain a positive attitude/respect
- Able to manage multiple priorities & multi-task effectively
- Basic knowledge of commercial construction
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability & consistency
- Ability to work independently & complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License, proof of identity & employment authorization
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at https://www.expresspros.com/fairviewheightsil/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.FairviewHeightsIL@ExpressPros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-726-2140 with any questions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.