Job Summary: Do you like working outside with your hands? Our client is looking for experienced Hard Landscapers to join their team. Our Client has been in business for over 20 years. The Landscapers duties include:
- Prepare & grade the grounds.
- Mow & roll lawns.
- Plant, remove or trim shrubs, hedges & trees.
- Apply pesticides & fertilizers.
- Build & repair fences/retaining walls.
- Place & repair cement, asphalt or marble walks, driveways or figurines.
- Operating heavy equipment.
- Install water sprays, hoses & underground sprinkler systems.
- Install ornamental pools & fountains, spas, gazebos, decking, underground drains & lighting.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $15/hr, BOE
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have experience using power mulchers, mowers, hand trimmers, spades, picks, rakes, garden tractors with tilling, heavy equipment, scraper, excavating & pesticide dispenser attachments. Individuals with reliable transportation, a flexible schedule & a good work ethic.
How to Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at https://www.expresspros.com/FairviewHeightsIL/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.FairviewHeightsIL@ExpressPros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-726-2140 with any questions.
If you have already interviewed with us before, please call our office to let us know your availability.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan