Job Summary: Our family owned & operated client is certified as a Service Disabled Veteran owned small business through the Veteran Affairs & the Federal Government (fully licensed, bonded & insured). Our client is looking for multiple Lawncare Technicians to join their team. Our client has continued to grow and expand within the community. Grow your career with them!
- Applying lawn treatments to assigned customers
- Managing routes in a timely fashion
- Advising customers on improving lawn quality
- Giving high quality, professional service
- Operate & maintain equipment
- Comfortable handling fertilizers & pesticides
- Responsible for aerating & seeding lawns as needed.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time
Pay: Up to $13/hr, BOE
- Must have a valid driver’s license & a clean driving record
- Enjoy working outside in their designated area
- Have a positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Good organizational skills & self-discipline
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively throughout the day
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Presenting and promoting the client’s services with a professional appearance
- Available when needed as some Saturday work is required on an occasional basis
- Lawn Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at https://www.expresspros.com/fairviewheightsil/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.FairviewHeightsIL@ExpressPros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-726-2140 with any questions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan