Job Summary: Our family owned & operated client is certified as a Service Disabled Veteran owned small business through the Veteran Affairs & the Federal Government (fully licensed, bonded & insured). Our client is looking for a Licensed Plumber to join their team. The Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation & repair of the plumbing systems in commercial & residential buildings. Our client has continued to grow and expand within the community. Grow your career with them!
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential & commercial buildings
- Install plumbing systems in new construction & rehab properties
- Work with Expeditor to obtain permits for plumbing work to be performed
- Adhere to current rules & regulations related to plumbing
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Eval/Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $22/hr, BOE
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years of technical & trade experience
- Current plumbing license in Illinois
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance & repairs of plumbing systems
- Excellent attendance, work & driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently & as part of a team
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at https://www.expresspros.com/fairviewheightsil/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.FairviewHeightsIL@ExpressPros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-726-2140 with any questions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.