Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. The Maintenance Technician will be assisting with the repairs within the facility and maintenance of machinery/mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and electronic equipment by performing the following duties:
- Machine maintenance processes including: electronic, electrical, and mechanical installations, as well as repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks within a manufacturing environment.
- Disassembling and reassembling of machinery.
- Read and interpret schematics and process control diagrams.
- Troubleshooting and calibrating level, pressure, temperature, and flow measuring instruments.
- Working with electronic controls and circuits, hard wiring relay logic systems and process instrumentation.
- Reading blueprints and equipment manuals.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $28/hr, BOE
Schedule: 2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Group Term Life, Short-term/long-term Disability, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 1-3 years of experience
- Associates Degree Preferred or Trade School Certificate
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Superb organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing and team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Can safely lift up to 75lbs
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at www.expresspros.com/EdwardsvilleIL/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.EdwardsvilleIL@expresspros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-288-8011 with any questions.
If you have already interviewed with us before, please call our office to let us know your availability.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.