Job Summary: Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team. The Quality Assurance Manager creates guidelines for measuring quality control, oversees the analysis and inspection of products/services and recalls any low-quality items. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Uses consistent training tactics to ensure all employees are working towards production goals.
- Monitors employee progress & conducts performance reviews.
- Assists in disciplining employees who do not work to client standards.
- Consults with client managers to determine production goals & product standards.
- Creates a system of measurement to gauge product and service quality.
- Uses standardized system of measurement to analyze client products & output.
- Inspects all products for defective parts or details of substandard quality.
- Recalls any malfunctioning or substandard products.
- Oversees daily work procedures to ensure all processes follow client codes & legal standards.
- Delegates tasks to quality control.
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed during production.
- Write up reports detailing process of quality control & results of product inspection.
- Devises ways to improve products standards efficiently.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7am-3:30am
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Ruthless time management & teamplayer.
- Exhibits ability to multitask effectively.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail & High organizational skills.
- Exhibits broad knowledge of company’s mission & production goals.
- Demonstrates knowledge of legal guidelines and requirements for daily production.
- Exhibits awareness of proper safety procedures in the workplace.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Possesses strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly & effectively.
How To Apply: Priority will be given to those who submit an online application to our website at https://www.expresspros.com/fairviewheightsil/. You can also email your resume to Jobs.FairviewHeightsIL@ExpressPros.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line! Please call 618-726-2140 with any questions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.