Hospice of Southern Illinois presents Educational Evenings
Hospice of Southern Illinois is presenting:
Responding to the Opioid
Crisis In Our Community
* Identify the impact of the opioid crisis on the community.
* Explain what measures are being taken to combat the opioid crisis.
* Describe further steps that need to be taken to address the opioid crisis.
* Explain treatment solutions for opioid addiction including Medication
Assisted Treatment (MAT).
* Inform of methods for maintaining sobriety after treatment for opioid
* Identify benefits of opioids used in end-of-life care.
* Define barriers to providing optimal care to patients requiring pain
Illinois CEs for Nurses, Social Workers, and Nursing Home Administrators
by Hospice of Southern Illinois
Illinois CEs for Professional Counselors by Lindenwood University
Illinois CPEs for Pharmacists by SIUE School of Pharmacy
For more information and to register-please click here: Hospice of Southern IL EdEve