AdvantaClean Job Fair
AdvantaClean Systems is a national leader, specializing in light environmental services to keep buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, air duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for residential, commercial, institutional and governmental properties.
AdvantaClean Systems is a national leader, specializing in light environmental services to keep buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like emergency water removal, mold removal, air duct cleaning and indoor air quality solutions for residential, commercial, institutional and governmental properties. For more information, visit www.advantaclean.com.
Due to growth in our company, we are seeking a technically proficient, customer-focused person as a Field Technician, to work on-site with both our commercial and residential customers in the Metro East area. If you pride yourself on quality work, this is the perfect chance to demonstrate your technical ability, work ethic, and customer service skills!
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly pay based upon experience
- Excellent ongoing training program
- Growth opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability
- Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning strongly preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to prioritize, and follow work processes and job-scope requirements
- Capable of completing all job-related paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must have a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Basic computer skills is a plus
- IICRC, NADCA and/or MICRO certification, training or knowledge is a plus but not required
We are a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing quality workmanship and exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked AdvantaClean as 46th Top Home Based/Mobile Franchise, 85th Fastest-Growing Franchise, and 187th in the Franchise 500 in 2015. Franchise Business Review named AdvantaClean a Top 50 Franchise in Franchisee Satisfaction, Top 100 Multi-Unit Franchise and Top 100 Franchise for Veterans. 20th Fastest Growing Franchise and ranked 28th on the Top 100 Franchise List by Franchise Gator. AdvantaClean featured on the CBS-TV reality series “Undercover Boss” In May 2016!
AdvantaClean Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.