uPlan College Planning Strategies WorkshopName: uPlan College Planning Strategies WorkshopDate: August 29, 2017Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDTWebsite: Event PageEvent Description:
uPlan College Planning Strategies Workshop
Tuesday, August 29th
Planning for college is complex. How can you help provide for your child’s education without sacrificing your retirement savings or overburdening your child with debt? What can students do to make smarter college selection decisions? Join us for a free 90 minute workshop to learn how you can make college more affordable!
You will leave knowing:
- What to expect when transitioning from high school to college.
- Why published costs may not be as important as you think.
- Tips about the FAFSA and its importance to you.
- What COA, OOP, EFC, and need-met and gift-aid ratios are, and how they apply to you.
- How to improve your student's odds of graduating in four years.
Your student is welcome to attend, too!
Space in the Community Room is limited, so reserve your seat today! Workshop will start promptly at 6:00pm.
Contact Greg Stellhorn at 618-370-3271 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP today!
No products will be sold at this event.
Collinsville Public Library
408 W. Main Street
Collinsville, IL 62234